Clipping allows you to only colour the area that has pixels on the layer below it.
Multiply makes the colour darker, even if it’s the same colour that you’re painting.
Luminosity is similar to multiply, only instead of darker, it brightens up.
—> Admin Sassy
That looks like obsidian
tHATS WHAT I MEANT
I MEAN OF COURSE THATS WHAT I WROTE CLEARLY YOU READ IT WRONG IT DEFINITELY SAYS OBSIDIAN
THOSE COSPLAYERS WHO DO ZOMBIE VERSIONS OF THE CHARACTER THAT CAN AFFORD TO DRENCH EXPENSIVE COSPLAY IN FAKE BLOOD
thats what you do when you accidentaly ruin your cosplay. you pour blood on it and pretend it was the plan all along
woah man giving me straight street knowledge thank you
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on